• INSEAD – Executive MBA
• NIFT- Masters of Fashion Management
• Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University – BBS
• At the age of 30 taken the reins to reframe the future of eye-fashion.
• At 23, the youngest fashion buyer at a leading fashion house, attending the Diesel Black Gold show at Milan Fashion Week. Never letting age or inexperience deter from delivering the highest standards.
• As Marks & Spencer India’s Business Unit Head for Kidswear, I got the unique opportunity to turn a business around. The experiences that test your mettle are truly the ones that shape your future as a leader.
Role & Responsibilities
Focused on approaching fashion with a technology-driven mindset, I started my journey with John Jacobs at its most nascent stage. My priorities for John Jacobs are visionary in their simplicity – to be technology driven, innovative in approach, inclusive on all fronts and be fit for the brand’s discerning, fashion-conscious target audience. Crafting the theater of retail for a curated and premium customer experience is currently at the heart of her vision.
On being a force for good
We’re investing in materials, processes and factories that embody critical steps needed in order to further JJ’s journey as an environmentally conscious business.
The brand is taking steps to ensure that the conscious consumer’s voice is amplified and heeded. The aim is to not only innovate with materials and functionality, but also in terms of longevity of a product’s life-cycle.
Game changing retail technologies
• Supply chain visibility through block chain applications
• Circular economy models via resale models
• Application of VR tech like 3D Try Ons and digital mirrors
On the future of industry
• More consolidation, low proposition brands will be at risk of being phased out of market.
• Smart tech will see mass adoption in mid-term.
• Conscious consumption and greater adoption of phygital retail