Kalyan Jewellers recently launched its new showrooms in the cities of Bilaspur and Bhilai in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh. The inauguration was done by Bollywood star Vaani Kapoor at their respective markets.
With these launches, the total store count reaches 3 in Chhattisgarh and over 180 in India and the Middle East. The new showrooms are located Nehru Nagar East in Bhilai, and Agrasen Chowk in Bilaspur.
As per the brand, the new showrooms will offer a luxurious shopping experience to customers, with a wide array of jewellery designs. The company has been consistently expanding its brand footprint and operations in the region.
Ramesh Kalyanaraman, Executive Director, Kalyan Jewellers, said on the launch, “As a company, we have achieved huge milestones and taken major strides towards creating a holistic ecosystem to enhance the customer shopping experience. These new showrooms in Bhilai and Bilaspur mark the next phase of our growth journey. As we consistently expand our geographical footprint in the region, we are committed to offering the best-in-class shopping experience to our customers while staying true to the company’s core values of trust and transparency in times to come.”
Actress Vaani Kapoor added that she was “delighted to be part of the celebrations in Chhattisgarh”.
“The array of collections presented by the brand embodies sheer elegance, and among them, my personal favourite is the wedding jewellery line – ‘Muhurat,’ which celebrates brides from different parts of the country. I am immensely proud to represent this esteemed brand that places utmost importance on values such as trust, transparency, and customer satisfaction. I am confident that Kalyan Jewellers will be wholeheartedly supported by patrons in the region,” she stated.
All the jewellery retailed at Kalyan Jewellers is all BIS hallmarked and goes through multiple purity tests, an extensive range of which will be featured at the showrooms. The showroom will also stock Kalyan’s popular house brands, such as:
- Lila – diamonds & semi-precious stone jewellery
- Tejasvi – Polki jewellery
- Mudhra – handcrafted antique jewellery
- Nimah – temple Jewellery
- Glo – dancing diamonds
- Ziah – Solitaire-like diamond jewellery
- Anokhi – uncut diamonds
- Apoorva – diamonds for special occasions
- Muhurat – wedding jewellery
- Rang – precious stones jewellery
Other offers instore include:
- The ‘Kalyan Special Gold Board Rate’, which is the lowest in the market and standardized across all company showrooms, will apply, ensuring a seamless and service-backed shopping experience.
- In celebration of the launch, the brand is offering a unique promotion of 0% making charges on half the purchase value for customers shopping for a minimum of Rs. 1 lakh. These offers are valid for a limited period only.
- Patrons will also receive Kalyan Jewellers’ 4-Level Assurance Certificate, which guarantees purity, free lifetime maintenance of ornaments, detailed product information, and transparent exchange and buy-back policies. The certification is part of the brand’s commitment to offering the very best to its loyalists.
Kalyan Jewellers started its journey in 1993 with its first showroom in Thrissur, Kerela. Today, it is one the largest jewellery retailers in India with a presence in the Middle East.
The company has enjoyed a long-standing presence in the Indian market for nearly three decades and has set industry benchmarks in quality, transparency, pricing and innovation. It offers an array of traditional and contemporary jewellery designs in gold, diamonds and precious stones catering to the distinct needs of the customers.
Kalyan Jewellers has over 180 showrooms across India and the Middle East. It also launched its IPO in 2021.