• B. A Honors. Fashion Retail Management from Pearl Academy/ Nottingham Trent University and Research
• Brand Management from London College of Fashion
• Attended Goldman Sachs program for Women entrepreneur at IIMB, Bangalore and ISB
Experienced in business development with a demonstrated history of working in the footwear retail and manufacturing industry. Skilled in sales, branding and identity, retail, ecommerce and entrepreneurship.
Role & responsibilities
Currently supervising the supply chain, marketing and product and business developments.
Strengths & weaknesses
Strengths: Ambitious, disciplined and relentless.
Weaknesses: Delegation, networks, and financial advisory.
Build Hats Off Accessories as a global shoe brand handcrafted in India. Also, to build space for emerging women entrepreneurs especially in the footwear industry.
Game changing retail technologies
Augmented Reality, 3D Scan and Sketching are new technologies, which e-commerce companies need to collaborate with for digital showrooms and sizing return issues.
Skills that helped you succeed
Skills of customer service, and offering the best quality product.
There is always a solution to every problem in the business. It is important to try and fail, and keep pivoting with limited budgets to avoid cash burn and to stay afloat.
On the future of industry
The future industry will be driven by technology but needs to incorporate customer service and physical touch points for customers to have omnichannel access points.
Learning from your career
• Be present when delegating any work and operate on all floor levels to learn the process.
• Be passionate enough, that the vast scope of work does not overwhelm you.
• Be relentless in your pursuit, for those who don’t give up in startups end up succeeding.
• Companies fail, entrepreneurs never fail.
• To seize every opportunity, without any excuses is what makes an entrepreneur.