Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Wednesday, December 6, 2023


Latest Posts

Brand Studio Lifestyle Soars with 132% YoY Growth in October 2023

Brand Studio Lifestyle (BSL), a house of fast fashion brands, achieved a milestone in October 2023 with a sales record of 43 lakh units. This marked an impressive 132% year-on-year (YoY) growth for the fashion company, it announced in a release on Monday.

The surge in sales was largely driven by the popularity of trendy Gen Z-focused styles, accounting for a significant portion of merchandise sold during the period. Through various online channels, BSL successfully attracted over 8 lakh new customers, solidifying its position in the dynamic fashion market, the release added.

Sales conducted via leading e-commerce platforms such as Myntra, Flipkart, and Ajio contributed to a substantial 90% of the company’s total revenue. The remaining 10% was generated through its Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) initiative, including, Ketch App, and physical shop-in-shop formats like Fashion Factory.

Astha Sahay, Director of E-Commerce at Brand Studio Lifestyle, highlighted the fact that over 65% of the company’s revenue now originates from Tier II and III cities. This represents a significant increase from approximately 40% just a few years ago. Astha attributed this growth to the rising aspiration for youth-centric fashion in smaller towns and cities, emphasizing the increasing demand for the latest trends at affordable prices.

Brand Studio Lifestyle Soars with 132% YoY Growth in October 2023Brand Studio Lifestyle houses multiple brands, including Highlander, Tokyo Talkies, Vishudh, Ketch, Locomotive, & Hoop, and has successfully tapped into the fashion needs of Gen Z and young consumers across India. The company’s unique fashion supply chain ecosystem enables it to deliver a diverse range of options with a quick turnaround, overcoming market slowdowns.

Utilizing trend discovery data modeling capabilities, the company identified key trends driving consumer demand. These include gender-neutral fashion, oversized shirts and T-shirts, Y2K and 90’s retro fashion, baggy jeans, cargo, Graphic Design-led Prints, and K Pop, among others.

The surge in demand not only signifies the success of Brand Studio Lifestyle but also indicates a niche space that the company is poised to occupy, particularly in the face of market slowdowns. The company’s ability to cater to the growing demand for fashion at value from smaller towns and cities has proven to be a key factor in its sustained success.

Brand Studio Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd., founded in 2015, continues to lead the consumer-centric fashion trends through its digital platforms. Home to six brands, the company fulfills the wardrobe needs of young men, women, and children, offering affordable, trendy, and dynamic fashion options for every occasion and mood.

Latest Posts

Don't Miss

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.